Here is a list of all codes, passwords and secrets in Cyberpunk 2077. I hope this will help you to find your way thru the game.I will add more codes and stuff once I've found them.
- Door Code - Mission: “Find A Way to Free Brick” - Militech aegis x2 code. The code is: 9691
- Secret door at Kabuki Market (can be opened after finishing the main story - THE RESCUE). This is easter egg created by the game developers. Code is 605185
- Door Code (Tarot card) for the locked door near the drive-in cinema in the north west of North Oak. It's part of the mission “Fool on the hill” and a card can be found there. Card “The living” can be found there. Code is: 0000
- Riot club - Staff only door on the first floor: (Part of the Mission: “Violence”) - The password is: 6709. Alternatively you can connect to the door and it opens.
- Riot club - Computer with staff only access: (Part of the Mission: “Violence”) - Just grep the employee ID on the table in front of the computer. Once you got the employee ID the computer allows you to use any password.
- Delamain Headquater - Computer in the small office room: (Part of the Mission: “Don't lose your Mind”). Code is: 1234 (no joke).
- Top of the ship door code / Chippin'in Mission: There is no code for this door on the top of the ship [Chippin'in job]. You need to finish the final mission "Nocturne OP55N1" where you have to fight Adam Smasher to get his shard. You will be able to open the door with this shard once you entered back the open world. There is a cool loot behind.
- Ebunike Door Code: There is no code for this door even if there is a code pad. You need to hack the door. If there is no option for hacking you need to increase your hacking skills.
- Nazare "Itsumade" Motorcycle secret door code is 0213. The door is located in Watson near the "All Foods Plant" fast travel point.
- Secret door near Westbrook Market and is high above on floor 21: Balcony. The code is 2906.
- There is a secret door in Watson near the "Metro: Med Center" fast travel point. Once you get near the door the Mission: "Troublesome Neighbors" starts. There is no way to open or unpower the door. You can get into the the room by using the car door next to it.
Hint: I will add new door codes to this list once they are public available. Stay tuned!